I’m so excited to be a part of the Altenew + Amy Tangerine Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from the very awesome Emily Midgett’s blog. If not, you’ll want to start at the beginning which is over on the Altenew blog.
Make sure you check out the new fabulous collection HERE.
Giveaway: A total of $300 in prizes is being given away! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $100 gift certificate to 1 lucky winner and a $40 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 06/20/2023 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 6 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 06/22/2023.
*The winners of the $100 gift certificate will be chosen from comments left on the Altenew blog.
Here’s how I was inspired by this awesome new + fresh collection:
I have several cards to share with you! My First card features the following new products:
- A Fresh Start stamps + dies
- Tickled Pink ink
- Lettuce Celebrate ink
I started off with a watercolor panel. I smooshed each of the ink pads onto my glass mat and spritzed it with water. I placed the watercolor on top of the watercolor pools. I repeated the step until I was happy with the amount of color and then finished it off with my heat tool. With the same ink pads, I stamped some of the images on the watercolored panel. I topped off the design with one of the sentiment stamps heat embossed in white on black cardstock. I used the coordinating die and adhered it to the panel with foam adhesive.
My second card makes me a happy crafter. Who doesn’t love a rainbow design? Love the new Through the Rainbow collection!
- I started off with a watercolor panel and the Through the Rainbow stencil. The inks have been blended with brushes: Lemonade Stand | Lettuce Celebrate | Berry Cool | Easy Breezy
- I added the stamped detail in black ink.
- The sentiment has been heat embossed in white on black cardstock. I used foam adhesive to add it to the card front.
This is my final project for today and my favorite! I’m featuring Hug Life on this last card.
- The blooms have been stamped on watercolor cardstock. I used blending brushes to fill them in with color. The bold lines made it super easy to cut my own masks for easy + quick blending.
- I used a panel from the Altenew Sea Shore – Gradient Cardstock.
- I positioned my stamped images on the cardstock panel and then stamped that ‘awesome’ sentiment.
- I used liquid adhesive to position all the images down.
Next up is the amazing Therese Calvird! In case you get lost, the entire hop listing:
Please note that comment moderation is on due to excessive spam.
Affiliate links at no extra cost to you: