Happy National Popcorn Day! We’re celebrating with a new Inspired By…challenge! Every Thursday there will be a new inspiration photo and optional sketch!
Here’s how I was inspired:
I was inspired by the:
- popcorn theme
- color palette
Here are the supplies I used:
- Digi Kika – Planner Girl – Lazy Day Stamp
- Reverse Confetti – Lemonade Stand
- Catherine Pooler Designs – Grandma’s Attic Slimline Patterned Paper
- Catherine Pooler Designs – Potted 6×6 Patterned Paper
- Chickaniddy Crafts – Yippee 6×6 Collection Pad
I love how many panels of patterned paper I was able to incorporate into my design. My card was loosely inspired by the Creative Sketchy Girls Challenge:
I was also inspired by THIS layout that I spotted on the Echo Park Paper FB page.
I can’t wait to see how my teamies were inspired!
Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you: