somebunny sends smiles.

I’ve been having so much fun creating…here’s a new to me set that I hadn’t inked up yet:
Those Birdie Brown bunnies are just too cute, they’re from the Somebunny set.  Gah, as I type up this post, I realized I forgot her sweet bow…I won’t tell you how many times I had to photog this so for this photo session, she’s going bowless.

I broke out the Zig Clean Color Markers!  Yay for new goodies!!!!!  They are so much fun!  Love how vibrant the colors can stay and perfect for small images.

I was inspired by the Curtain Call challenge (that is a bunny, isn’t it?  or is it a cat?  I’m going to say it’s a bunny):

My colors were inspired by Pals Paper Arts:

Hope to do a ton of stuff with the kids today…the boy leaves for NYC soon.

somebunny
cardstock:  hero arts kraft, strathmore watercolor
stamps:  mft somebunny
ink:  ranger archival black, zig clean color markers
other:  mft oval double stitched/somebunny dienamics, lawn fawn speech bubble border lawncuts

34 thoughts on “somebunny sends smiles.”

1. Fabulous card, Amy!! Love the egg theme to your card and the speech bubble idea within – very creative take on that sketch. I'm still scratching my idea over how to tackle that one. If I come up with something after my next project is done, I hope to play along. Enjoy the rest of your weekend with your kids!

2. Soooooooo cute!! I agree … and think the BUNNY is ADORABLE! LOL!! Have fun with the boy … safe travels for him!!!!

3. So sweet! Such a great card and combination of these challenges. Thank you so much for playing along with my Color Challenge at the Pals Paper Arts this week – so nice to have you playing along.

4. Amy, your bunny is adorable! I had my Zigs out again and still no luck! I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Grrr! If you have a second: what kind of paper is your darling bunny painted on? I have Canson Watercolour paper and Strathmore bristol, and still no luck! I'd like white, rather than 'creamy' watercolour paper…need to keep an eye out. Thanks for letting me know! Have a great day; enjoy time with your boy immensely!

5. Such a sweet creation, Amy! Love how the CAS(e) sketch allowed for the "cracked egg" look, too! Thanks for the ZIG inspiration – I haven't broken into my set yet. Enjoy your day!!

6. ADORABLE card…love the shape and the coloring especially! Thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

7. Pretty. Love the little bunny and she looks fine without her bow. Next card… Might have to break out the credit card and get some of these zigs; they look like they color like a dream. Sweet card. Enjoy your Sunday. Bev

8. i loooooooove the bunny o'course, and that cool die/speech bubble thingie just so totally MAKES it! ♥♥♥