hippo birdie seattle style!

Hello!

Blogging late & live!

Wednesday’s…I Love Wednesday’s…it’s one of my days off.

I’ve been up since 3 am cranking out cards…Pssstttt…Neat & Tangled’s September Release starts this Monday and um, you’re going to LOVE it!!!!

This little card was being quite squirrely…it wouldn’t keep rockin’ while I attempted to take a photo…
cardstock:  PTI white, misc gray  paper:  crate paper, lawn fawn  stamps:  lawn fawn hippo birdie  ink:  memento tuxedo, various copics  other:  circle dies, lawn fawn hippo birdie dies, impress seattle landscape die
I have Virginia to thank for my shaped card obsession.

Did you see that I’ve joined my first international design team:

The girls on the Design Team are so sweet and have made me feel so welcome.  I’m playing along in the current challenge which is to use dies.  I’ve managed to use:

2 different sized circles
Seattle City Scape die
Hippo die
Birdie die

I’m also linking up to Virginia’s View Challenge:

I used 3 different Patterned Paper in my shaped card.

and…last but not least

I used Lawn Fawn’s  Hippo Birdie set.  This sweet ‘lil duo always makes me smile.

34 thoughts on “hippo birdie seattle style!”

1. Congrats on the DT !! And your card is super adorable!! Love the sentiment! I know what you mean about photographing shaped cards, esp circle ones lol!

2. Such a cute ad sweet little card! I don't think I would've been able to take such a good photo without it rolling away from me lol! And congrats on joining your first international DT! How exciting!

3. You know what? You are the SWEETEST! I owe you BIG…if I am in Seattle right now, I would take you to a Starbucks and get WHATEVER coffee your heart desires…and we will go craft-shopping! I ADORE the cute scene in your circle card. The Seattle skyscrapers in vellum—genius touch!!!!!!!! You. inspire. PERIOD

4. I entered a sweet hippo too!!! Awesome LF shaped card! Congrats on an international team!!! Amy goes GLOBAL!!

5. Omgoodness, what a cute, cute card, Amy! I would never think of combining these adorable images like this…and that's what makes you SO brilliant!

6. Awesome use of dies on this darling card. Up since 3 am? Oh, my! Looks like your creative juices are flowing generously even in the wee hours of the morning.

7. So super cute! I love shaped cards and I love how you incorporated the Seattle skyline in the background with the vellum.

8. I really thought I commented on this yesterday, Amy, I love the Seattle-scape! this is a wonderful card. Have a fun day!

9. Cute, cute, cute as can be, Amy! Love that city skyline in vellum and behind such a cutie patootie hippo to boot!

10. Amy! This is SOOOOO incredibly cute! I love it!!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges this week!

11. So so cute!! The round shape adds extra sweetness, I think hee hee! Oh and I love that city background!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challengee 🙂

12. Shaped cards a just a ton of fun, and you'rs here is not only that, but darling as well! Love that hippo and birdie combination!