Neat & Tangled July Release Day 3: It’s been eons!

Have you been enjoying the Neat & Tangled new release so far?

Today we are featuring:

Time Warp + A Long Time Ago

Both sets have been designed by Miriam Prantner!
cardstock:  pti & upcycled kraft  stamps:  neat & tangled time warp/a long time ago  ink:  zing white
Time Warp is an approx 3 x 4 inch stamp….isn’t it awesome?  I used upcycled cardboard.

The sentiments are from the A Long Time Ago set.  Everything has been heat embossed with Zing white.

Doesn’t Time Warp look completely different in this card?
cardstock:  pti  stamps:  neat & tangled time warp/a long time ago  ink:  hero arts hues  other:  judikins psychedelic embossing powder
I used Judikins Psychedelic Embossing Powder on this one.  One of my (much older) brothers will be celebrating his 50th Birthday in December…I’m squirreling this away for him!

Remember to check out the Neat & Tangled blog for more inspiration and a give-a-way!

28 thoughts on “Neat & Tangled July Release Day 3: It’s been eons!”

1. What fun stamps, Amy, love the cards you made using them! You are always out there with the cool things! Have a wonderful Wednesday. I have been oh so busy this summer, hope yours has been good!

2. eek!! LOVE how you used both sets in different ways!! the craft and white and is awesome!!! and i LOVE how the sentiment really pops!! and the 2nd card is so cool!! love that time travel scene, it looks like it's framed almost – and the colors…swoon!! loving it!!!!

3. Amy!! I've been away for 10 days – what a treat to come home to your darling creations!! Love that psychedelic embossing powder!

4. Love how you really showcased Time Warp and how versatile it is! I'm going to need some of that psychedelic powder! Love that you put the sentiment underneath too, they really can be used anywhere!

5. Super cool showcase of the "galaxy" stamps! Your brother will love the one for his 50th (I recall turning 50…many years ago, My brother and, at the time, very pregnant (with my darling Ms T niece) sister-in-law drove, in the middle of winter, to surprise visit me. Total shock; total wonderfulness. Ms. T is 4, which means, yep, I'm an oldie!)

6. haha, awesome! I'm sure your much-older brother will get a kick out of his birthday card! How cool that psychedelic embossing is. Love how you used the Time Warp set on the first card, too…totally different look for the set, which just goes to show your amazing versatility!