I wanted to also add the contents of the giveaway and project photos here on my blog.
The Shader Brush PLUS Sampler is perfect for your stenciling projects. The different sizes really help with the stenciling process. Here’s a bit of a peek into my process:
I started with my 6×6 Grip Mat. I definitely use the Grip Mat every time I stencil but I also use it for stamping too!
The fun of multi- layer stenciling projects is the unveiling of the completed project. I used a lighter ink palette on this particular project. I generally use watercolor paper when I stencil and this is what I’ve done for this card. I’ll be back with a brighter palette with regular cardstock next week.
The Waffle Flower Crafts products that I’m featuring in this project:
- Postage Collage | Die
- Postage Collage Christmas | Stencil
- Subsentiments Christmas Tree | Diecut Sheet
The Shader Brush PLUS helps ink up those tiny details and you would never be able to achieve with the ‘traditional blender brushes’.
These are the inks I used:
- Concord & 9th – Pink Lemonade
- Concord & 9th – Carnation
- Concord & 9th – Sweet Pea
- Concord & 9th – Sunflower
- Concord & 9th – Sprout
- Concord & 9th – Parsley
- Concord & 9th – Sea Glass
- Concord & 9th – Aqua Sky
- Distress Oxide – Tea Dye
- Distress Oxide – Ground Espresso
Have you checked out Waffle Flower’s Subsentiments Diecut Sheets? They’re easy to use and a great price.
I hope that you’ll pop over to my Instagram account! You’ll want to:
- Follow @craftee1 and @waffleflowercrafts
- Like my post + leave me a comment
- Tag a friend who might be interested in the giveaway
Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you: