Happy Thursday, there is a new Inspired By…challenge! Every Thursday there will be a new inspiration photo and optional sketch!
Here’s how I was inspired:
I was inspired by the:
- Pillow colors + texture
- neutral colors
I’m featuring the following products by Honey Bee Stamps:
- Lovely Layers: Sunflowers | Honey Cuts
- Quatrefoil A2 Cover Plate Top | Honey Cuts
- Quatrefoil A2 Cover Plate Base | Honey Cuts
- Fall | Honey Cuts
- Fall | 4×4 Stamp Set
My cardstock that I used:
- Stampin’ Up – So Saffron
- Concord & 9th – Sunflwer
- Stampin’ Up – Mossy Meadow
- Reverse Confetti – Dark Roast
- Concord & 9th – Wheat
The sentiment has been stamped in Concord & 9th – Mushroom
Tomorrow is the start of the Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop and Honey Bee Stamps is one of our many Super Sponsors. We hope that you join in the fun!
I can’t wait to see how my teamies were inspired!
Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you: