Edited to add the winner: I used random.org to pick the winner:
Please note the the next Woodblock Wednesday is:
- Wednesday, November 29
I’m back with another edition of Woodblock Wednesday! Although there’s no official sponsor, I wanted give away a prize. One lucky random project with a US mailing address will win this brand new Hero Arts stamp:
If the winner is international, they will receive a $20 Gift Card to Bossy Joscie. That means this stamp will roll into next month’s prize.
Link up for a chance to win! Challenge closes on October 30th at 5 am pacific.
- newly created project
- use a woodblock stamp as the focal point
- Please use the hashtags: #Woodblockwednesday #woodblockstamps
Here’s how I was inspired today:
I picked up two of those Hero Arts sentiment stamps while shopping at Ellen Hutson LLC. I knew that I wanted to use one as a giveaway and use the other one in this month’s project. Did you notice that I have two of the ‘almost’ same designed cards? One is clean + simple and the other one is ‘stepped up’. A big thank you to Concord & 9th’s In the Classroom: Holiday class. That is what inspired the branches and berries, sorry those products are exclusive to the class.
These are the woodblock stamps I used in today’s projects:
- Hero Arts – G6432 Have a Very Merry Christmas – retired
- Impress – 5489E – Small Snowglobe Combo
- Savvy – 1547E – Squirrel with Acorn
I’ve added other elements to my projects but the focal point are woodblock stamps. Some of the other supplies I used:
- Richard Garay – Knit embossing folder – retired
- Trinity Stamps – Coffee Bean Heart Sprinkle Mix
- Lawn Fawn – Yeti or Not stamp set [scarf]
The snowglobe was heat embossed in white on colored cardstock. The squirrel was stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and their blender pen.
I’m super excited to announce my guest designer for this month, @vclaireo Vannessa Osbourn. She’s sharing two fabulous designs:
Aren’t they both amazing? Make sure you check out her instagram post for all the info!
Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:
I can’t wait to see how you’re inspired! Link up your:
- newly created project
- Use a woodblock stamp as the focal point
- Please use the hashtags: #woodblockwednesday #woodblockstamps
- linky closes 5 am pacific Monday, October 30th: