YAY! Today is the day, the NEW Essentials by Ellen Release is NOW AVAILABLE! I’ve been having such a great time designing with this release and I’m excited to be a part of the Instagram Hop! Join in the fun, inspiration and leave comments over on the participating designers IG Hop posts by April 24th at 11:59 Pacific. We’ll pick two people at random to win a $25 gift code to ellenhutson.com! (to be announced the following week). The hop listing is at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how I was inspired for today’s hop:
My design is inspired by Japanese Strawberry Cake. It’s always such a pretty cake and delish too. I’m featuring the following Essentials by Ellen sets:
- Cake Day by Julie Ebersole
- Birthday Vibes by Heather
- Strawberry Fields by Julie Ebersole*
- Sentiment Strips by Heather*
The Catherine Pooler Inks I used:
The sentiment from Birthday Vibes was stamped in Catherine Pooler, Do-Si-Do. The Sentiment Strips by Heather designer die cuts the entire stamp of sentiments out in one swoop. The three layers of cake were dunked into the Apricot pad. I had to add some glitter that I had in my stash onto the frosting. Do you notice the Bazzill – Rose Quartz panel?
Here are my other projects for Reveal Week:
Here’s today’s hop listing:
- Ellen Hutson @ellenhutsonllc
- Amy Tsuruta @craftee1 💗🧡💛
- Julie Ebersole @jaebersole –> Next!
- Carissa Wiley @carissawiley
- Therese Calvird @lostinpaper
- Daniel West @delandartie
- Angela Simpson @mycraftyperspective
- Jeannie Lieu @insideoutjeans
- Carly Tee Minner @carlyteeminner
- Heather Meeson @39ruedescartes
I can’t wait to see how the EH team was inspired! So honored to be a part of this hop!
Affiliate links at no extra cost to you: