I’m back with another project for Doodlebugs…
In case you don’t remember or you are new to my style, I’m a fruitatarian. I used the following products from Doodlebugswa:
- Lawn Fawn – Strawberry Patch | lawn cuts
- Concord & 9th – Bake Shoppe | stamp
- Distress Oxide – Speckled Egg | ink
- Distress Oxide – Evergreen Bough | ink
- Distress Oxide – Broken China | ink
I love using the #KristinasOxideCombos. I’m back to using watercolor paper with them and LOVING the results. It’s practically a seamless transition from one color to the other. I’m a huge fan of the Distress Oxides, they’re so much easier to use. I never got the hand of the Ranger Ink Blending tools and love using the Blending Brushes.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Doodlebugs offers $2 shipping for orders over $35 and FREE shipping over $65.