I was so sad to have missed the Lawn Fawnatics – Show us where you live challenge. It is one of my favorites. I went ahead and still played along and combined the following Lawn Fawn sets:
- Foursquare Backdrop
- Harold’s ABC’s
- Lovely Latte
- Stitched Mountain Borders
- Apple-solutely Awesome
- Holiday Party Animal
- Beary Rainy Day
- Tiny Winter Friends
- Lovely Legends
Washington Apple Facts from waapple.org – Washington Apple Commission:
- Washington grows more apples than any other state
- Apples are Washington’s largest agricultural product
- Washington growers produce 6 out of every 10 apples consumed in the US
- Chasing Bigfoot in the Pacific Northwest – aaa.com
- Bigfoot spotted in Washington – The News Tribune
- Bigfoot and Batsquatch: Find Washington’s Mysterious Creatures
Washington is home to 3,709 named mountains. I love that we have mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- One of the best known coffee roasters in Seattle is Starbucks. It began in 1971 in Seattle’s historic Pike place Market. Don’t be deceived, there are so many independent coffee shops in Seattle and Washington state to check out.
- Washington seems to have a reputation for rain. We receive 70 to 100 inches annually. Seattle actually ranks 44th among major U.S. Cities, getting less rainfall annually than Boston, New York, Houston and Miami. I specifically used the bear in the Beary Rainy Day set without the umbrella. Most of the Washingtonians that I know wear raincoats rather than bother with umbrellas.
I have the perfect person to send this to! It is someone that does not live in Washington state and loves coffee.
Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you: