It’s a chilly 24 degrees outside. I whipped this card up because I’ve been wanting to use the Papertrey Ink – Into The Blooms – Orchid die.
This is my kind of plant…the paper kind. I’m always kind of surprised when friends/family give me plants. Guys, I don’t have a green thumb.
I combined the following products:
- Papertrey Ink – Into the Blooms: Orchid die
- Papertrey Ink – Love to Layer: Decorative Bracket
- Concord & 9th – Quilted Card Front Die
- Reverse Confetti – Word Up [retired]
No copics on this, just distress oxides:
- pot – Salvaged Patina | Peacock Feathers
- greenery – Twisted Citron | Mowed Lawn
My card was inspired by the current Color Hues Challenge
Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you: