I’m back with a project for Doodlebugs…Maraschino Cherries
If you follow me, you might know that I love fruit, both in the crafty form and in real life. I designed a jar of maraschino cherries. Funny story, growing up with 2 older brothers. I remember splitting a can of fruit cocktail for our dessert. It was literally one peach for you, one peach for you, one peach for you…you get the idea. There was always a look of joy when the cherries were tossed around. Fast forward 30 years and my youngest loves maraschino cherries that two of the grandmothers had jars in their fridge especially for our visits.
This project features:
- Pretty Pink Posh – Sweet Cherries | stamp + dies
- Pretty Pink Posh – XOXO | stamp + dies
- Lawn Fawn – How You Bean? | stamp + lawn cuts
- Mama Elephant – Sweet Treats | stamp + creative cuts
- Lawn Fawn – Gotta Have Gingham | 6×6
The vellum is from my stash, I colored it with a copic marker. The twine is from my stash too.
I hope you’ll take a peek at the Doodlebugs shop. The newest Concord & 9th along with the new Pretty Pink Posh release just hit and you’re not going to want to miss out!