Happy Thursday, there is a new Inspired By…challenge! Every Thursday there will be a new inspiration photo and optional sketch!
Here’s how I was inspired:
I was inspired by the:
- heart theme
I made this especially to give to my hubby for Valentine’s Day.
Here are the supplies I used:
- Lawn Fawn – Giant Outlined Love Ya
- Lawn Fawn – Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop
- Lawn Fawn – Virtual Friends
- Lawn Fawn – Virtual Friends Add-On
- Lawn Fawn – Wood You Be Mine?
- Lawn Fawn – Holiday Helpers
- MFT Stamps – Coffee Break [retired]
I was inspired to use the Giant Outlined Love Ya by THIS project by Elena. Such a great way to stretch that lawn cut.
My overall color palette is:
- Stampin’ Up – Gumball Green
- Stampin’ Up – Pool Party
- Essentials by Ellen – Desert Storm
The copics I used:
- YG07 | YG17
- BG10 | BG23
- W0 | W1 | W3
I can’t wait to see how my teamies were inspired!
Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you: