Let’s chat about the process for this super easy card. First up, digital designs. Graciellie Design has a shop filled with digital designs. She also has ‘physical stamps’ with Unity Stamp Co. If you’re not familiar with digital designs, all you need is a printer. Gracie has a ton of tutorials over on her blog HERE.
- I use a laser printer
- upload the digital images to microsoft word or something like google docs.
- When you have them uploaded, just click on the image and grab a corner to customize your image size.
- Print them out, I use 80 lb paper which is great for copic coloring too.
- To make things easy, use dies to cut out your images. I used a large nesting tag die to cut today’s image out.
Do you see the sentiment? I should have taken a close up of that because I used Therm O Web’s Deco Foil in Gold.
- I used a very utilitarian laminator. It looks like it should be in the main office at my old elementary school…LOL.
- After printing the sentiment to the desired size I used a die to cut it out. I cut a small size of gold deco foil to cover the sentiment and laid it pretty side up.
- I nestled it between a folded piece of copy paper and fed it through our laminator.