Did you hear that Reverse Confetti is turning seven? There’s a Birthday Sale that goes through Friday, May 8th. It’s the perfect time to stock up or knock off those items off of your wishlist!
I put together a collage of some of my favorite projects, starting in the upper left hand corner and working left to right:
1. Dawn Machell Designs – Those all all of the cute critter sets! They’re adorable and play together so well!
2. OMG – this set and the coordinating dies are so much fun. LOVE the graphic impact.
3. This card set was designed for St. Patrick’s Day. It combines the A Friend Like You stamp set and the Oh My Heart Cover Panel.
4. Butterfly Wreath is an amazing set and so fun to color. It’s been teamed up with So Many Sentiments and the Sweet Stripes 6×6. Make sure to put the Stitched Burst Cover Panel on your wishlist!
5. Peony is one of my favorite floral sets. They’ve been teamed up with the Rounded Stitched Window and Scallop Window Tag.
6. Another Dawn Machell filled card that includes: Holiday Gnomes, Hippo Pool Party, Ice Cream Social and Let’s Shellabrate. The sentiment is from So Many Sentiments.
7. Rainbows are definitely on trend right now. I combined the Over The Rainbow confetti cuts with the Boo To You Circle confetti cuts. The heat emboss sentiment is from Rainy Day Fun.
8. My final projects a bit more girly than usual. I’m smitten with the color combo Stone + RC Aqua. I’ve teamed up Elegant Florals with Circle Wishes.