I feel so grateful that Spellbinders reached out to me about their Large Die of the Month Club. Check out Bonjour:
This kit is amazingly filled with tons of dies:
- Butterfly Base: 3.50 x 2.50″ | 8.9 x 6.4cm
- Butterfly Inlay: 3.30 x 2.50″ | 8.4 x 6.4cm
- Butterfly Detailed Cutout: 3.50 x 2.50″ | 5.5 x 7.2cm
- Butterfly Top Layer: 3.5 x 2.5 ” | 8.9 x 6.4cm
- Butterfly Body: 0.20 x 0.85″ | 0.5 x 2.2cm
- Word Bonjour: 3.50 x 2.00″ | 8.9 x 5.1cm
- Heart: 0.40 x 0.40″ | 1.0 x 1.0cm
- 2 Leaf Sprig: 0.75 x 1.00″ | 2.0 x 2.5cm
- 1 Leaf Sprig: 1.20 x 0.40″ | 3.1 x 1.0cm
- Right Curved Sprig: 0.55 x 1.00″ | 1.4 x 2.5cm
- Left Curved Sprig: 0.55 x 1.00″ | 1.4 x 2.5cm
- Sprig: 0.70 x 1.20″ | 1.8 x 3.0cm
- 4 Petal Flower: 0.60 x 0.60″ | 1.5 x 1.5cm
- Tulip Flower: 0.75 x 0.65″ | 2.0 x 1.7cm
- 5 Inward Cut Petal Flower: 0.62 x 0.60″ | 1.6 x 1.5cm
- 3 Petal Flower: 0.75 x 0.60″ | 2.0 x 1.5cm
- SM Flower 1: 0.55 x 0.55″ | 1.4 x 1.4cm
- SM Flower 2: 0.55 x 0.55″ | 1.4 x 1.4c
- 5 Petal Flower: 0.80 x 0.80″ | 2.0 x 2.0cm
- Center Circle Piece: 0.20 x 0.20″ | .5 x .5cm
Don’t let that ‘scare’ you…like when you buy furniture from Ikea and it comes with a bazillion nails, screws etc. This is much more FUN. I worked with a specific color palette and cut everything out first, per color. I knew that I wanted to design three different cards so I made sure I had all the ‘parts’ for 3 butterflies. You can make them as layered as you want, mine are 3 + 4 layers.
First up is the Bonjour plaid design.
I recently discovered cork in my stash and love it as added texture, especially for Fall themed cards. This one also includes some glorious gold glitter cardstock. The center ovals are the Classic Nestabilities….if you don’t have these, they really are a must have, basic shapes are a staple in my stash.
Next up is my 4.25 x 4.25 square design:
Keeping things real, this was my final project that I made. It was going to be an oval tag. I couldn’t figure out how to add an appropriate sentiment on that beautiful gold panel so I decided to mount it on a clean + simple square card. I’m not someone that has to have sentiments on my card fronts, are you?
Save up to 40% off select past club kits www.spellbinderspaperarts.com. Click Here to view eligible items. Club members must Log In to view club member discounts. Orders are processed in the order that they are received. If you purchase an item that is out of stock, the item(s) will be removed from your order and you will not be charged for that item(s). Offer is for individual consumer use only; not for distribution; excludes clearance items, tax, & shipping. Not valid on any previous web, phone or retail purchases; cannot be redeemed for cash; cannot be combined with any other offer; void where prohibited; limited to stock on hand. Offer only available 10-15-19 to 10-20-19 at 11:59 PST.
2 thoughts on “Bonjour | Spellbinders Sale”
so beautiful cards!
oh my… be still, my butterfly-loving heart! Number 260 will fly today, amy – gosh I do wish we could create one in these gorgeous colors!
Comments are closed.