We’re celebrating the anniversary of The Heart Desires Store and the Challenge this month with a Sale! Enjoy 20% off the entire store during July 5 – July 31st! We’re also doing a hop where you could be a winner!
- There are up to 3 opportunities to win a $20 gift certificate to the store.
- Leave a comment on this post on the blog, IG, and/or FB. You must be a follower of each platform you comment on for your vote to count.
- Enter the challenge for an additional chance to win a $10 gift certificate. Don’t forget to link back to the challenge in your personal post.
- Winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries and announced August 2 so you have plenty of time to comment and enter.
Let’s check out the new challenge for July:
Isn’t it awesome?! Who doesn’t love a nautical challenge?!
- NEW: A randomly selected participant each month will receive a $10 gift certificate to the store. Who doesn’t like an excuse to shop?!
- NEW: If you would like to be a guest designer on the blog, please add GD next to your name when you enter.
- Don’t worry. We’ll still be choosing our favorites and offering the opportunity for the winner to guest design for the challenge.
- Challenges will run from the first Wednesday to the last day of each month.
- Enter up to 3 times and combine with no more than 5 challenges, including ours.
- Include the challenge inspiration pic or link in your post.
- The challenge winner will be invited to be a future guest designer.
- Most importantly, have fun!!!!
So here’s how I was inspired:
I absolutely ADORE the Hero Arts Color Layering Blue Whale set! I used the following Hero Arts inks for her:
Pool Mid-Tone Shadow Ink • Navy Mid-Tone Shadow Ink • Intense Black
The stencil is one that I had in my stash that I used some distress ink on and followed up with speckling with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi black watercolor.
The sentiment from the Hero Arts Color Layering Blue Whale set has been stamped with Hero Arts Red Royal Mid-Tone Shadow Ink.
I’m having a special Instagram Giveaway in celebration of The Heart Desires First Anniversary!
I can’t wait for you to see what my teamies have designed…you’re going to LOVE the inspiration!
9 thoughts on “The Heart Desires Challenge #14”
Love anything and everything nautical! Your card is amazing, Amy!
Happy First Anniversary to The Heart Desires…what a fun challenge
Ooh, wow! What a perfect card with those waves and beautiful whale!
love this, so pretty!
Love this card Amy! So beautiful! Love that background with the whale!
Love the whale! That background stencil looks wonderful with it! TFS!
Amy this card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the whale stamp! But the water background that you made looks amazing!!
Gorgeous! Amazing how you've conveyed the vastness of both the ocean and the whale! So striking!
What a wonderful card.. love the way you made a scene there!
Comments are closed.