Hero Arts 2017 Valentine’s Collection Release Blog Hop!

post 2 of 2 for today…click HERE for the Reverse Confetti December Release Blog Hop
We’re celebrating the Hero Arts 2017 Valentine’s Collection Release with a blog hop!  All products are now available in the Hero Arts store!  You should have arrived here from Mariana’s blog!  If not, all the fun starts on the Hero Arts blog!

Check out the 2017 Valentine’s Collection supplement by clicking right HERE. You’ll see the ten new products we’re introducing today!

Today, I’m featuring the Destination Paris and Heart Pattern Bold Prints:
I’m so excited to see that Paris (and London!) have been added to the Destination Collection!

I made a shaker card, the confetti/sequins are iridescent hearts!  The Destination Paris has been heat embossed in copper <– love that stuff!
Do you see the Heart Pattern Bold Prints in the background?  It has been heat embossed in white.

We hope to visit Paris next Fall!  My boy should be there on a Study Abroad program and we can’t wait!

Next up is Clare Prezzia!  In case you get lost along the way, here’s the entire hop listing!

Be sure to visit each blog on the list and leave your comments – Hero Arts will be giving away two $25 gift cards to the Hero Arts Online Store, drawn from comments left across all blogs in the hop. Please comment by Sunday, Thursday December 15 at 11:59pm PT and they’ll announce the winner the following week.

Amy Tsuruta💚

158 thoughts on “Hero Arts 2017 Valentine’s Collection Release Blog Hop!”

1. Love these card- gorgeous. I love these products are so versatile. Favorite product is HA Nesting Heart Dies. Love this kit!

2. Beautiful! I love that you used the copper embossing powder, something I do not have yet. And the way the vellum lets the background peek through… so so pretty!

3. Such a pretty card 🙂 and the choice of colors is amazing!! so soft. i love it!
    cheers
    preety

4. It was a long time ago when I went to Paris.
    It was so exciting.
    Love your card. The embossing is beautiful.
    thanks for sharing.

5. I love the embossing on vellum overlaid on an embossed background – stunning. Yes, I really must have that Paris Stamp!!

6. Amy, I love your Paris card and especially with your future entwined with it! The colors are so soft and the vellum also softens the card. The copper embossing powder is also soft. The bow tops it off. Have fun in gay old Paree!

7. I love the soft tones of this card. That copper embossing powder looks amazing on vellum. Have fun in Paris next fall, Amy. TFS.

8. I just love the “Love Tattoos”. The one that spells out love, with the arrows is my favorite.A close second is the love stamp & cut set. I really *need* those asap. Time to fill up my Christmas list with lots of Hero Arts goodies!
    Betsy in the frrreeezzzing cold Seattle suburbs

9. Simply stunning! Much as i like some of the others I have seen with this stamp i wasn't ready to buy it until i saw the copper embossing you did. Wow!

10. I LOOOVE what you've done with the background paper you did—those white hearts look like CLOUDS for your Paris Scene! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

11. What a pretty card! I love your soft color choices! The copper embossing just sets off the card! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!

12. Amy…your card is not only FUN in the "SHAKER" form but gorgeous …I agree the copper embossing is "PERFECTION!"
    PS…I may have to place another order with HA….I am in LOVE with the HA
    hearts background stamp!!!!!

13. Never would have thought to put pink and copper together but I love it! That heart background is awesome and so is the stamp of Paris. A great card!

14. I am crazy for the copper, it's amazing. The background stamp and the iridescent hearts behind embossed vellum is so beautiful!

15. Like the softness that the vellum gives to a shaker card-a new idea for me. Have recently started using the copper embossing powder and I love the look it gives. Am enjoying seeing how people are using this Paris stamp in so many different ways!!

16. Such a sweet card! Love the gentle coloring scheme, truly beautiful, the copper looks like rose gold in the pink!

17. Beautiful card, Amy! I always love shaker cards and this has a great effect with the embossing on the vellum, your choice of embossing color and sequins! Thanks so much for sharing with us and for participating in this great hop and giveaway.

18. Omgosh, this is stunning, Amy! Love the vellum, love the copper, love the embossing! What a beautiful and fun shaker design!

19. This is gorgeous! I love the softened look of the new background stamp (which was love at first sight) that you created!! The Paris scene stamped on velum over the hearts, the copper embossing powder, the color choices, the ribbon, the shaker card element- everything is wonderful!!! Beautiful job, Amy!

20. Such a BEAUTIFUL Card Amy!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the New Stamps!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

21. Aaammy!! This card is SO lovely!! The copper embossing on vellum with that lovely background for the shaker… uber sweet!

22. I adore this card!! Love the softness created by the vellum and the shaker element. Have fun in Paris! It's a wonderful place!

23. Hi, I love you too. The copper is really pretty. Paris is one of my favorite cities in the world not that I have visited every city … but of the ones I've been to Paris just lights up my heart. That you will be thrilled to find out that you get a lot of value for your dollar. There are wonderful boutique hotels under the umbrella of best Western that are privately owned and located all over the city. They are charming and lovely and priced from $80 to $170 a night and almost always include breakfast…try and do that in NYC! Or here in NC! Email me if you want ideas or maybe you can give some to me… ldyjs@outlook.com