SugarPea Designs Guest Designer: Coffee

Hello!  I’m back as a Guest Designer over at the SugarPea Designs blog!  If you’ve been following me for a bit, you know I love my coffee.  I always love to fall back on Coffee Card designs….add pineapples and I’m a happy crafter:

A timesaving tip?  I’ve been buying A2 card bases….sssssshhhhhh…I know, lazy eh?  I don’t craft daily.  On the days that I work, I’m too exhausted to craft in the evening so I make the most of the days that I don’t work.  Another timesaving tip?  The largest SugarCuts – Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle is PERFECT for an A2 card front.

I used the My Minds Eye On Trend 2 paper collection.  The SugarCuts did all the work for me!  Check out how the sentiment, from the Caffeine Addict set,  fit perfectly on the Stitched Flag!

So many fun products (click on photo to jump to the shop!):
rectangle

circle

to go

coffee words

addict

I was thoroughly inspired by SugarSketch #41:

Stop on by the SugarPea Designs blog and say Hi!

31 thoughts on “SugarPea Designs Guest Designer: Coffee”

1. Amy this is awesome, pineapple and mint and gold–oh my! Is the pineapple cup made with paper from the collection? Swooning!

2. Oooh, good coffee stuff! Great card, gold polka dots are fab!

So glad to hear you're human! Too tired to craft after working all day, I'm not alone! 🙂

3. I LOVE this card! It's perfect! The papers and colors…awesome….those dies…also awesome! Two of my favorite colors..and those pineapples are growing on me…lol…how do you do that?

4. Love this, Amy!!! The pineapples and the polka dots and the gold and the zig zag stitching—–totally fantastic! Definitely need to get a hold of some of these amazing Sugar Pea products!!!!

5. This is fantastic!! I love the gold accents that you added via the pineapples and the circle. You are the queen of mixing and matching patterned papers as they always work! I am going to start taking your tip of buying A2 card bases – which ones are your favorites? And who is your pineapple source? :p