oh hello friend.

Happy Saturday!  I have a ton of wood mount stamps that need some serious inky love:
cardstock:  gmund savanna bubinga, bazzill marshmallow  stamps:  create a smile coffee first, savvy stamps oh hello friend  ink:  ranger archival black  other:  peerless watercolors
When I saw The Challenge, I knew that I wanted to use the Coffee First set by Create a Smile.  I teamed it up with the super sweet sentiment from Savvy Stamps.

I was also inspired by CAS(E) this sketch!

It’s a busy day of cleaning, craft fair, cleaning, cooking + a dinner party!

34 thoughts on “oh hello friend.”

1. What a sweet card, Amy!! Love the font in the sentiment. Hope you have a great Saturday! I have no plans for my day except to stamp the day away as I am seriously behind on Christmas cards (and anniversary cards – EEK!).

2. Love love love this! LOVING those little cups!! And have fun with your dinner party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. So, so cute, Amy! Your blue mugs are the perfect take from the inspiration photo, and I love the clean and crisp design! The smiley faces just make me smile! Love the fun sentiment, too. Sounds like you have a very fun yet busy day in the works! Enjoy!

4. how could I ever forget that fabulous day? LOve that stamp & your card … love to see you in our galleries! xx
    =]

5. Amy, really cute. The blue cups remind me of Beauty and the beast. I know the are a different shape, I think its the color and their cute personality. I can just hear them singing "be our guest, be our guest, put our service to the test", lol. The sentiment is great too. Thanks for sharing your talents and inspiring.

6. So sweet…love your adorable tea/coffee cups and just the perfect sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

7. Super cute card, Amy! Great masking on those sweet cups! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

8. Such a sweet card my friend! Love those cups and your simple design is SO cute! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!