Sweet Sunday Sketch: Sip Yawn Repeat

post 2 of 2 for today…click here for my Skipping Stones Design card.
Have you seen one of the newest releases from Newton’s Nook?  You gotta check out Newton Loves Coffee!
cardstock:  recollections/110/white  paper:  imaginisce/give thanks  stamps:  newton’s nook/newton loves coffee  ink:  memento tuxedo, various copics other:  spellbinders circle
I love this set!  It literally has so many images and very fun sentiments!

I was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge:

…and of course, the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:

49 thoughts on “Sweet Sunday Sketch: Sip Yawn Repeat”

1. Amy – this is just too cute! This little kitty is just adorable and so perfectly colored! I love that leaf patterned paper you used too!

2. I couldn't go the whole hop without popping in to say hello to you – so be prepared for an onslaught of comments! 😉 This guy is so super adorable!

3. Yup, he's been ordered! I'm a big Newton fan! Coffee and a kitty – you can't go wrong in my books! Your card is super cute! Love that sketch!

4. I actually was just looking at this set on SSS and wondering if I should pick it up. Your card makes me want it now and I don't drink coffee. Totally adorable Amy!!

5. SO CUTE! This sweet kitty is one of my favorite for the fall season! Great card, and fantastic hop so far!
    Take care!
    Michele

6. Awwww Newton is soooo cute. Thanks for sharing your sweet card. Happy Coffee Day!
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

7. I love Newton. And I love this sweet little card. I wonder if cats can really drink coffee, or if that would ruin their napping patterns…. No matter, this is as fun as can be. Great papers once again my friend. Someday, I'm going paper shopping with you!! Bev

8. I ordered this stamp set too and can't wait to create with it! Darling card and your papers are too cute! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie