Mojo Monday: Let’s get together for a cup of coffee!

post 1 of 2 for today…click HERE for Freshly Made Sketches

Hello and Happy Sunday!  We’ve been having some awesome Seattle weather…perfect Fall Days!
cardstock:  bazzill marshmallow  paper:  pebbles/harvest  stamps:  verve/get together & coffee  ink:  ranger archival black, kuretake gansai tambi  other:  verve coffee word die, pretty pink posh tag die, spellbinders circles

I’m playing along with Mojo Monday!

I used,  Verve’s Get Together:

Coffee

…and the Coffee Word Die.

I’m also linking up to the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

57 thoughts on “Mojo Monday: Let’s get together for a cup of coffee!”

1. Such inspirational creation Amy, brilliant take on the sketch and great coffee stamps with a perfect sentiment, love it!!! Happy hopping!

2. cute watercolored coffee cups! and of course that coffee word die is probably my most fave die in my personal collection! great card! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Fun card. Love the retro look of the way you painted the cups!!! Looks like vintage advertising.
    <3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

4. Oh my goodness, so cute! Love the circles with the water coloring! And love the green cups! Love that guy cut as part of the sentiment too!

5. Adorable card! I love seeing your awesome collection of coffee stamps and dies in action! I think you collect coffee stamps the way I collect cat stamps!

6. I love how you worked the mojo sketch!! All the elements of your card are perfect, the coffee die cut, the different coffee cups and the colors rock!!

7. Yeah….gorgeous. Love the watercoloring you've done here. I've been noticing the greens have been changing over to yellow just like this card. Awesome papers too. Happy Coffee Day!! Woohoo!!! Bev

8. LoVe your take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card. Happy Coffee Day!
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

9. The background paper is awesome on this card! Love the colors; could even give this to a guy! (I have trouble with masculine cards, can you tell?)

10. So cool how you stamped the images in the circles….nice way to highlight them…especially with the pretty watercoloring on them

11. Lovely card, those circles look great with the coffee and the sentiment.
    Now these stamps are on my list (which is getting longer and longer after seeing all the cards!).