Verve Stamps June 2015 Post-Release Spotlight Hop: Final Day!

It’s the final day of the June 2015 Verve Spotlight Hops! All of the stamps and dies you’ve seen this week are available in the Verve online store now! Sit back and relax for one last inspirational stroll as our sneaky Verve spotlight lands on Diva’s choice today. And to cap off this release, we’re giving away the entire release to one lucky commenter along today’s hop, so come along with us as we share one last look-see at our newest release!

I’m so thrilled to be back for the final hop day…in case you missed it, I was hopping with this talented group on Monday too.

You should have arrived here from the Amazing Maureen!  If not, you’ll want to start at the Verve Blog!

Today’s spotlight is on the entire June 2015 Release, so grab a treat and hop along!

It’s me inking up the new Get Together set:

cardstock:  stampin’ up night of navy  paper:  simple stories/i am, pebbles/happy day  stamps:  verve/get together  ink:  ranger/archival/black, stampin’ up white embossing powder  other:  verve/coffee die, gold doily, spellbinders circle dies
I took so many photos of this card and it was NOT cooperating.  I think the shininess of the gold doily was throwing things off but this is as good as it gets.

I combined the new Get Together set with the previously released Coffee Word die.  The coffee has been die cut with black craft foam.   Yes, I’m still smitten with the chalkboard technique…

I was inspired by the latest Mojo Monday:
The colors were inspired by Colour Q:

Want to win some shiny new Verve? We’ll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win our ENTIRE June 2015 Release! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs below to increase your chances! Check out the Verve Blog today for all the shopping and prize info and deadlines!
Deco Borders Floral Notes Stamp Set Floral Notes Die Set
Get Together The Buzz Die Set
Sparkly Dreams Butterfly Dreams Die Set Flourished Tag Die Set
Psalm 19:14 Plain Jane Proverbs 16:24 Plain Jane
 Before you go, I wanted to do a Super Big Shout out to Julee and the wonderful Verve Team and Guesties!  I’m so honored to be hoppin’ with you!!!!!

Now it is time to be inspired by the FABulous Janelle

Thanks soooo much for stopping by!

Day 6 Hop List
1. Julee 7. Charmaine
2. Stacey 8. Christyne
3. Teresa 9. Maureen
4. Amber 10. Amy
5. Laurie 11. Janelle
6. Marisa 12. Shantaie

80 thoughts on “Verve Stamps June 2015 Post-Release Spotlight Hop: Final Day!”

1. Seriously… the enabling has to stop Amy, where am I going to put all these amazing goodies? We should do another dust off stuff or purge challenge? Love, love, love this.

2. Lovely card – love the combination of butterflies and the coffee cups! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

3. Such a fun card, Amy! Loving that sentiment, and love the tag and circle die cut layered with that gorgeous gold doily! What a fun take on that sketch!

4. I love this card with all its various shaped layers and touch of gold from the doily! The new release are amazing. Thanks so much for the chance to win such a great prize.

5. Great card Amy I love how you were inspired from the sketch and the gold doily behind the tag is a great element- You really thought outside the box on this one– thanks fort the inspiration. Have a blessed day.

6. Stunning, as usual! I love the gold doily – reminds me of the doilies that the old school diners put between the coffee cups and saucers. Your eye for detail always amazes me, Amy!! Hope all is well with you!

7. Great use of the sketch and the wonderful black emphasis on the tag with the stamped words/images and the die cut.

8. Oh, I just love your take on this sketch, Amy! Such a dreamy little card and that gold doily just makes me smile! So happy to have you hop along with us today!

9. Amy, your Q Color inspiration was suprdillyishus! Love the Navy and gold. Usually, I stick Navy with silver or white. Soooo rich looking with what u brought together. It must have been the blushing bride pink w them??? Thx again.

10. So pretty, Amy! Love these colours and your gorgeous design! Thanks for posting about the hop on fb – this was my first one and I really enjoyed it! So many beautiful stamps and dies, and I love this Get Together set that you used!

11. Love your beautiful card Amy…my new stamps just arrived and can't wait to use your card for inspiration! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

12. Swoon! Those colors!!! I'm totally crushing on navy lately!!! And with that pink and gold color!?! I can't handle the awesomeness! Love it with your coffee theme!!! ❤️