Lil’ Inker Designs Day One: But First, Coffee.

Post 1 of 2 for today…click HERE for Curtain Call’s Beach Ball Challenge

Lil' Inker Designs Blog

I’m sooooo thrilled to be Guesting with Lil’ Inker Designs for their June Release!  Today is Day 1 of the fun!  You should have arrived here from the awesome Lisa Henke’s blog!  If not, you’ll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Lil’ Inker Designs Blog!

Look what I had the pleasure to play with

Um, yup, this set is seriously screaming my name, eh?!

I had so much fun playing with this set, I can’t wait to show you my project for today:
I LOVE creating hoop projects!  This one is 3 inches in diameter and is the perfect size for that iced coffee image, dontcha think?  I colored the cup in with various copics and then stamped the ice cubes in Fresh Ink’s Cocoa.  I masked off a majority of the lid and stamped the green straw {diehard starbucks fan that I am}.

I can’t wait to hop along and see what the AWESOME LID Design Team created!

Now hippety hop over to Laura Williams’ blog!  In case you get lost along the way, here is the hop listing for today!

47 thoughts on “Lil’ Inker Designs Day One: But First, Coffee.”

1. Adorable hoop project!!!! Thought of you as soon as I saw this set!!!! So glad to see you guest designing my dear!!!!!!

2. SO SWEET Amy!! Yep, I agree a Set TOTALLY for you!! =) LOVE the Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK! =)

3. Yay! Happy to see you guest designing for this especially with the coffee! πŸ™‚ What a really darling project!! Love the ice in the coffee! YUM!! πŸ™‚

4. Amy I think all the companies make coffee sets just because they can get you to Guest for them ;). This is over the top fun with the hoop and of course, the added coffee cup makes it perfect πŸ™‚

5. I wish I had the collection of embroidery hoops that I gave away returned.
    I've seen some darling ideas for using them with the stamps and embellishments.
    You just did it again. Cute card.
    thanks for sharing.

6. I am totally head over heels in love with this set! Love being able to create cold coffee drinks! Your project is delicious looking!

7. Soooooo happy to "work" with the imfamous and so very talented Amy again! You knocked it out of the park with your project today. Flippin' adorable!

8. when I saw your name and the coffee set I thought …I know what she is going to create with! Ha love your home decor project.

9. Love love love! You know I'm going to have to try my hand at a hoop project now. How do you talk me into this things, Amy! Ha ha!

10. CONGRATULATIONS on being Guest Designer for this ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS Lil' Inker Blog Hop Amy πŸ™‚
    Your little hoop is SUPER CUTE – what a FUN project – THANK YOU for sharing!!!

11. They certainly had you in mind when they created that set!! Congrats on your GD spot, bet you've had lots of fun with all the new goodies! Love the hoop and I didn't realise they made them so small!

12. Amy, this little hoop…..I can't even………It's AMAZING AMAZING and I would seriously buy this if you would let me! It is adorbs and I can't thank you enough for showcasing this set so beautifully for our hop. Amy thank you so much!!!
    Love,