post 1 of 2 today…click HERE for Lawn Fawn’s 5th Birthday Hop!
Hello and Welcome to Day One of the Neat & Tangled March Release!

Today we’re featuring

Dala Horse + Dala Horse dies + Scandinavian Flowers●

So before starting my projects I looked up Dala Horse.  Then I channeled my inner Scandinavian soul and designed this:
cardstock:  papertrey ink vellum  stamps:  neat & tangled dala horse  ink:  memento tuxedo  other:  neat & tangled dala horse nice & neat dies, various felt, embroidery hoop 4.25 in, burlap, chickaniddy crafts brad
Hoops

.I.love.hoops.

I had so much fun putting this together.

välkommen = welcome

Guess where this hoop is going?  Yup, on my Craft Room door♡

Next up is a card using Scandinavian Flowers + Dala Horse:

The stems are from the Dala Horse set and everything else is from the Scandinavian Flowers set.  Can I tell you how much I LOVE that sentiment?

I recently reached out to my Facebook friends.  I’m starting a card drive for a dear friend of mine.  The response was/is amazing.

My friend is a single/non-smoking mom that has been recently diagnosed with Lung Cancer.   I want to flood her (& her daughter!) with pretty mail.  If you happen to have an extra card or two, please let me know if you’re interested in joining in this card drive♡

For everyone that that has already signed up for the drive and for all of you that shared your stories with me, this card is for YOU♡

Make sure you stop over to the Neat & Tangled blog for tons of inspiration & a chance to win the new stamp sets!

Also, check out the design team:

27 thoughts on “Neat & Tangled Release Week Day 2: Dala Horse + Dala Horse dies + Scandinavian Flowers”

1. I'm in with sending happy mail to your friend, amy… I think you have my email address if you'd share your friends address/name with me.
    I love this sentiment – true that!

2. LOVE these! The hoops is so sweet! I FINALLY got the new Big Shot yesterday and some felt horses are definitely in my future, and I love the soft simplicity of the second card too!

3. 1) that hoop is amazing!!
    2) your watercolored card is so lovely
    3) I totally spaced on messaging you! Could you email me the address and I will send a card ASAP? Bexcruger at gmail dot com

4. What awesome projects!! I Love the little vignette in that hoop. The second card is simple in design but oh so pretty!! Great projects!!

5. Beautiful creations. I love the horse in this set and the hoop will be perfect in your craft room. And I agree that sentiment is amazing.

6. You are such a sweetheart, Amy! How thought you are running a card drive for your friend. Hope it will help your friend survive the cancer. By the way, what a great idea to hang a dala horse hoop with welcome message! Love it!!! Hugs, May

7. Oh my gosh! You just amaze me!! I love how you create such stunning projects with the hoop!! It's so inspiring! Honestly!!! And I LOVE your watercolor swooshes in your card!!

8. I love this hoop! This set would be so perfect for my family so I think it will have to make its way into my shopping cart. 🙂 I also love your card – the watercolor washes are just stunning! The card drive for your friend is also a great idea – so sweet of you. I'd like to join if it's not too late.

9. I love both of these so much, especially the second card with the scandi flowers. The N&T is so breathtaking, wish I could buy it all!!

10. Two fab N & T stamp sets! Love the hoop, of course and the the card is so very sweet!
    PS: There, think I've cause up with your busy busy busy card making week. I have been internet-less for a few days and it was killing me not to visit my faves 😮