Coffee Lovers Spring Hop: rule the world

Well, today is the day!

The Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
Yes, I know that it isn’t technically Spring but who doesn’t love to celebrate Spring?!

For all the deets of the hop including the FABulous Super Sponsor & Flash Sponsors, please go HERE.

A big shout out to Chaitali for helping in all the graphics and setting up the new Facebook group and the new Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!

My goal is to link up (almost) daily for the week long hop!  Let’s get started, shall we?

I decided to start the hop off with a shaped card:
cardstock:  recollections/110/white, mft steel gray, papertrey ink vellum  stamps:  mft/perk up  ink:  fresh ink charcoal  other:  mft dienamics coffee cup, studio calico heart wood veneer, spellbinders circle

Coffee ● Polkas ● Wood Veneer

That makes me a happy crafter.
The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye/Jubilee/Tangerine

The stamps:

I decided to also post this card to my blog.  It was up on the Stories of stamps, paper and… blog

It’s definitely a celebration since my Momma is turning (whispering) 75  today!  I made this especially for her!

cardbase:  impress paper:  neenah white, stampin’ up basic black, papertrey ink vellum  stamps:  kellie stamps/epic  other:  mama elephant veneer 2014 calendar, studio calico heart wood veneer, divine twine/red solid

I upcycled a 2014 Mama Elephant wood veneer calendar.  I trimmed it to look like a to-go cup and slapped a lid on it…

Isn’t that sentiment fun?

A big shout out to my bloggie friend Thanh, she RAK’d me that set:

Coffee + Naps = ♡♡♡

So, I’ll be taking my Momma out for a birthday luncheon today and no doubt come home and nap…so I might be a smidge quiet on the hop front for a bit 🙂

Seriously thankful for this AWESOME paper crafting community.  For all the WONDERFUL people that I’ve met along the way…to the FABulously generous Sponsorships…to not only having crafting as a common link with you all but coffee/tea &/or cocoa too!

117 thoughts on “Coffee Lovers Spring Hop: rule the world”

1. You are so organized! This is going to be an epic hop [I can just feel the caffeine flowing ;)]. Love your fun round card and of course Mama's is awesome! 🙂

2. Absolute adorable cards, I just love polka dots and floral together. And Happy Birthday to your Mom, love how you upcycled that calendar into a cup and the heart is the perfect touch.

3. Love the projects– and how cute to use a calendar… I'm off to make something for the hop, with coffee in hand. And the RAK stamps sentiment about alcohol, yeah… I might that one….

4. Amy your cards are totally amazing, I knew t hey would be. Of course now I have to buy these products. Happy Birthday to your momma, enjoy lunch and nap! <3

5. I used that MFT set on my card too! Always love all of your cards Amy!! Thanks for bringing us another great coffee hop!

6. Awesome! What fabulous cards, Amy! LOVE a shaped card, always! And that sentiment totally makes me smile. LOVE what you did with the wood calendar piece, too. That is just genius!
    Happy birthday to your momma today! Enjoy her special day!

7. Thank you for planning another great Coffee Lovers Bloghop! These are so much fun! I love your cards! My favorite is the round card, love the papers you used for that card!

8. How fun! I loVe your wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for the wonderful hop. I better get started.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

9. Yay for the blog hop and yay for a shaped card! Love it!
    And a big, ginormous Happy Birthday to your Momma. It happens to be my MIL's birthday, too! Double yay!

10. Happy Birthday to your mom! I'm loving these, especially the second one, what a clever idea to use that wood veneer calendar!

11. Just a note and drop by to tell You I'm Your newest follower and I also plan to join the hop. I love coffee and paper crafts so it's perfect for Me—YEAH ! Denise from Coffeeberry Cottage

12. Happy birthday to mom! 🙂 Love those MFT products and you've done a brilliant job with using them too! Love that adorable heart cut!! Happy Friday and thanks for the fun!

13. Thanks Amy for all of this…..lovin' the hop. Happy birthday to your mama! Your cards are awesome–love the products you used.

14. LOVE your cards! The shape card rocks and so does the awesome card for your mom!
    Happy Birthday to her. I love the wood heart over the date! Perfect.
    You ROCK!!!

15. love love love amy! thanks so much for all your work in getting the sponsors to setting up the blog and being so active on the FB group page! you are amazing! I don't know how you manage to keep up!

16. Sweet cards Amy and love the circular design on the first one!! Fabulous cards and love these hops 🙂 Thanks for helping organizing it and cheering us on 🙂

17. Loving those polka dots…what a cute design, Amy! And your upcycled calendar is fabulous! Happy Birthday to your Mom!

18. Super cute cards! LOVE the sweet wooden heart on the first and the calendar on the Birthday card. Hope your Mama had a fabulous day 🙂

19. You are amazing! Where you get your energy, I'll never know. Love your card so much. Thanks for putting this together for all of us hot beverage lovers!

20. Both beautiful projects! I really love that Epic stamp set. It's not even availableyet to order. Lucky girl.

21. Both of your cards are amazing! And I LOVE how you reused the ME calendar, such a cool idea! So excited to be playing along with this hop =D!

22. Fabulous cards, Amy, but first, a big Thanks for the work you did putting this together…don't know where you find all your energy! I am enjoying the hop, although I am just getting started, at least I am not confused this time around! Slow learner! Okay, will enjoy more of your blog the next post…I made it this far…many more to go before I sleep! More caffeine! Thanks again and Hugs!

23. Such a great hostess! Thanks for doing this. Love you cards. the shaped one is just darling. Really rocked that die! high-five, girl or should I say Cheers as we clink our cups! (:

24. I hope you were able to take a little break today – phew! This is one huge undertaking but oh so fun!! Thank you for all your time and efforts!

25. These cards are so awesome! I love that circle card! It sure does have everything crafters love!! You know the way to our hearts!!! Ha!! And happy birthday to your mom!! I absolutely LOVE the card you made for her! Wow!!! That calendar is such a good idea!!!

26. Nothing but Coffee goodness happening here.. totally awesome and Happy Birthday to your mom..

I hope I get to play along. living out of a hotel right now 🙁 having my floors refinished and can't craft.. 🙁

27. First, let me say thank you for all of your hard work on putting together this amazing hop!!! Second…wow! What fantastic cards Amy!!!

28. Amy, two amazing coffee cards…perfect papers for spring! Happy birthday to your mom, too…she's sure to love that card! Finally, THANK YOU for all your hard work on yet another blog hop…I'm amazed by you!

29. Love both of these!!!! Hope you had a fabulous lunch with your mother! You have the same smile!!! Happy birthday to her <3 Hope she's doing much better now! <3333 Miss talking to you!

30. Darling cards Amy. Love the circle shape, the wood veneer… fantastic images. I missed the sign-up, but will be working on a card later on. 🙂 Fun, fun, fun!

31. These are both fabulous! Love the patterned cozy on the to go mug. Thanks for organizing another super fun hop. The inspiration is amazing!

32. Stunning cards Amy! I love the DP in the first one and I adore the wood veneer calendar! I'm having fun hopping here and there in a very random way!

33. There she is, hostess with the most-ess! Love these my friend! The fun little heart in the shaped card and the tag on the second and my fave parts!

34. First, great big thanks to you for organizing this amazing coffee hop! You fully and totally rock!! Just true. Next, your cards are amazing…especially love the shaped one. Coffee+Polka Dots+Woodies = perfection! It's been fun to scroll through all the cards in the gallery too. You are seriously da bomb! Have a great Saturday, and Happy Birthday to your mum! Bev

35. This blog hop is SO fun Amy – what a monumental job you do to get it organized and looking so spiffy!!! love this round card – all the pretty patterns and the vellum piece – and what a great calendar cup for you mum! Happy 75 to her – I'm sure she appreciated you taking her out to lunch to celebrate!

36. Love shaped cards and this one is adorable. Fabulous job as always getting this blog hop off and running. Thanks for all your hard work. We love being part of this great group of bloggers! Looking forward to all the projects and inspiration…yours definitely qualifies! Thanks for sharing!

37. both cards are fantastic but I'm partial to the round one, I especially like the little heart on the mug!

38. These are both awesome! Love your upcycling! Hope you had fun with your mama & thanks for organizing another amazing hop!

39. I've had family in town this weekend and so am sneaking in some time while they are all snoozing to start hopping. I can't express (espresso) my gratitude enough for all the hard work and enthusiasm you put in to making this happen for all the rest of us. I adore the polka-dotty round card (especially that great sentiment) and I'm sure your mom loved her special creation. Ok – I'm off to the next stop!

40. Amy Coool I love your first Shape Card love the idea and love the color
    the second one is clever idea to use Mama Elephant wood veneer calendar as your coffee cup clever clever clever
    I love your coffe card you really expert and I am not but I have some coffee cup stamp only its enough to join the hop right
    Love your idea and Chaitali
    thanks for make this lovely HOP
    hugs, Monika

41. Wow! Wow! Wow!
    Love these cards and stamp sets and dies you used!!!!
    Thank you for organizing this fun blog hop, Amy!!!

42. What an amazing and inspirational creations Amy, just to say wow!!!!!! Thanks for organizing this fun blog hop so beautifully!

43. How could I have missed this I haven't left a comment, I am so sorry. Awesome cards as alwyas Amy and wow congrats to your mom hope you had a great day. And lots of thanks for organizing this incredible bloghop again.

44. Woooow I need this MFT stamp set!!! hahahah amazing project! and thanks for the new blog is great new aventure, congrats!

45. Ooh my never seen this die before. I have a tea-set-die of MFT….so now I have to hunt for the Coffee-die.
    Really like both of your wonderfull cards a lot.

46. Love love both cards! I really love the coffee sleeve on the first one with the veneer, so cute! And I need that Kellie stamp set!

47. Love your cards, especially the one with the calendar. Happy happy to you mum and hugz to you for organising this fun. Hugz

48. Great cards! I love the cozy on the first. The second looks like a very cool go cup, my husband would love one like this. Happy belated birthday to your momma!

49. Why don't I ever do shaped cards?? I love your round card and the flowery paper is so sweet. And the veneer on your second card is awesome and love the way you tied on the sentiment. So clever!! And I bet your Mum had a wonderful birthday and you spoiled her rotten, as all mothers should be.

50. I am enjoying the blog hop.
    I like the circle card and the wooden heart.
    I also like how you made the cup on the second card.

51. Oh WOW!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these two cards! 😀
    This is such fun blog hop, Amy, and thank you for all the effort. Great job!!! 😀
    Happy birthday to your mom!! 😀

52. Mmmm…coffee and polka dots! Now THAT'S a winning combination!!! 🙂
    You. Are. Amazing. Organizing these hops and keeping things going over on Facebook! Thank you for all your hard work and inspiration, Amy!

53. The wood veneers are so adorable. Thanks for all the work you did on this hop. I am just having so much fun!!!!
    <3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

54. Coffee as the route to world domination — so true! 😀 Two fab projects, Amy. Thanks for all your hard work for this hop!

55. The template and stamps are on my wishlist,they make such great cards and yours is an AWSOME sample! Thanks alatte for the hop, I love making coffee cards.

56. Thank you for hosting this hop! It's my first time playing and I had a great time! Happy Birthday to your mom 🙂 (love the calendar in the coffee cup!)

57. Amy,
    I Love your cards, especially the one with the calendar. Thank you so much for hosting this blog hop! So many amazing cards. I am trying to leave everyone some love and I have lots more to go

58. Two fabulous cards! Thank you so much for organising this blog hop – it's the biggest one I've ever taken part in! It was a lot of fun joining in and although I've not managed to visit everyone's blog yet I am trying to! I really appreciate all the lovely comments that have been left on my blog too – it's my most popular post to date, so I'm thrilled!