crafty fun.

This is what yesterday morning looked like:
There are several of us that get together on a monthly basis and yesterday these girls came to play:

Katie’s sweet girl joined in the fun too!

Last time the girls were over, they went left with homework.  Each girl took a Martha Stewart test tube to embellish and this is what they did:

Laura

How cute is that owl and the stitched tag?!

Lisa

Sweet pumpkin tag and love the sentiment!

Kimberly

Yay for Seattle!!!!

Me

This was up on the Neat & Tangled blog last week but I layered the Neat & Tangled sequins to look like candy corn!

Tonya

You can’t read it but she has it labeled Reindeer Poop…she even made pipe cleaner antlers!

Seriously, how fun did the girls do on their homework?!  I scored because they left them all with me!

Next up are the AWESOME projects that Kimberly put together for us:

A coffee sleeve and a snow globe card…CUTE!!!!

I absolutely love her non-traditional use of colors!!!!

I know, right?  CUTE!!!!!

A big high five to Kimberly for all of her hard work.  We all had so much fun…we laughed, ate and crafted…it doesn’t get much better than that, does it?

21 thoughts on “crafty fun.”

1. It was so fun Amy! Thanks for having us. Kimberly pulled out all the stops for us. I did not see that Tonya's said Reindeer poop, that is hilarious and genius.

2. great projects. those test tubes are adorable and so clever. I love the idea of the monthly get together. what fun. And thanks for the awesome card!!

3. Oh you lucky girl. Looks like you created some amazing projects with your group of friends. I am the one who never gets anything done when I go to these. I am too busy yacking and watching everyone else create.

4. How fun! What a special group of ladies. And I love how you have assignments. Each one just adorable!! Cards as well! Lots of eye candy!

5. You must have had such a great time! LOVE what you created + need to find some testubes like that – such sweet gifts!!! TFS!

6. You're so lucky…. Couldn't ask for more… Crafting with girlfriends THE BEST!!!!…. Loving all the FUN projects! Hugs…x

7. OMGosh, no… it does NOT get any better than that! What fun you girls have! Love all the test tubes and love your fun cards. Seriously, what a great day!

8. Oh so jealous!!! fun. fun. fun… my husband tends toward the crude humor and will love the reindeer poop! I adore Kimberly's cards… those last two? Perfect color for me!!

9. Your craft day seems like so much fun. Glad to hear everyone had a good time :)! Love all of the creations! And I agree, the non-traditional holiday colors are just gorgeous!

10. such a great time with you all and wonderful creations by Kimberly! Thank you, as always for being such a wonderful hostess and friend Amy!

11. What a blast you all must have had and I'm loving all of those different ideas for the test tubes. Such a unique gift idea!! Must be so good to have other friends to craft with, I'm so jealous!!