hello crafty friend.

Happy Saturday!

I’ve been smitten with the color coral:

That washi?  I picked it up from the Target $ spot and I love it!  Gah, it’s the things that I only buy 1 of that I love…the ones that I buy multiples of, don’t end up working out…figures, eh?

I was inspired by Sav’s card HERE.  I like the look of the solid mason jars…kind of like THIS.  I’d do mine white, like milk glass.

Here’s a peek into my new joint office {with my boy}.  As you can see on the upper right hand side of the desk, I have a few of my milk glass pieces clustered.
I used the following fresh ink colors:

charcoal
provincial gray
cocoa
coral
mango
grass
I combined the Paper Smooches

Did you guess that I was playing along with

Thanks to Lisa, I’m also linking up to the current Paper Issues:  Mix Tape with Hazel & Ruby

I’ve been trying to ‘move more’.  I don’t mind walking and I average 4 miles a day on the days that I work {2 miles at lunch and 2 miles to meet up with Darin}.

Yesterday we took a nice little hike…do you see the waterfall behind us?
I totally love living in Washington State!

34 thoughts on “hello crafty friend.”

1. I do love the look of milk glass and love what you did with your card. Cool masking and fun colors! Sweet pic too.

2. Oh your card is perfection! Love it and so glad you could play with us at PaperSmooches Sparks! Keep on moving with Darin…awesome :)!

3. Love love love your card … you know jars make me πŸ™‚ !!!!! I loveeeeee that photo of you and your honey too!!!!!

4. Your card is fabulous! I really like the masking you did and the colors are delightful! Your work area looks so pretty! And the photo of you and Darin is so sweet! TFS! You truly are a Washington girl (though you are Canadian).

5. First, you delight and inspire with your charming card, then with your office space (yes, I'm envious), then with the photo of you and Darin (gorgeous couple you make and the scenery is stunning!), and THEN with your walking routine! Mega inspiration in every way!! I need to 'move' more. A lot more! From kitchen table (where my laptop is) to the kitchen counter (my crafting zone), does not exercise make!

6. Great card Amy! Love the coral too.
    Look how cute you and Darrin are. 4 miles a day that is amazing. I need to get up off my fat butt and do more moving.

7. OHHHHHHHHH! I just loooooooove this card, Amy! I LOVE the color coral too! Can't get enough of it! LOVE LOVE LOVE your choice of colors for this card— love the straw/pencils and flower! LOVE LOVE LOVE the jars— fab take on this inspiration piece! THANKS for joining in the fun with the PSS challenge;)

ps… THANKS so much for leaving love on the BRI, ICT, Chickaniddy, and Virtual Smooches blog for me <3 YOU are the BESTEST! LOOOOOOVE ya <3

8. Such a cute card, love the washi tape… and your working space :).
    It seems that I've missed your birthday, so, happy belated birthday! I may be, or may be not, working on something appropriate for the occasion. Just saying.

9. Such a fun card, and I love your photo's Amy! It's nice that you love where you live and can walk that much each day! Have a wonderful Sunday! It was 100 yesterday!

10. What a CUTE card! I love those mason jars and LOVE the sentiment! Such fun colors, too.
    And good for you on all that walking! I soooo need to get myself moving more….

11. aww how cute are you and Darin.. such a sweet photo and cool waterfall.. Good for you for walking.. it is so good for you..

Love this card.. cute jars

12. Oh, I love that mason jar card! I just picked up some pink tape from the Target $ spot, too, but I got 3 of them, just in case πŸ™‚

Your workspace is lovely, too–it looks so serene.

13. Love the adorable card and the new workspace! And so jealous that you get to live in Washington. My son was stationed at Ft. Lewis in Tacoma for many years and we loved visiting that area of the Pacific NW!

14. Hey Amy… this card is darling as you are!! Love that you pick up $1 stuff at Target! Does peach count as being in the coral family?

15. I love your soft and gentle colors. The washi tape is great – I'm going to have to spent more time in the Target $ spot!