hello pocket.

So when I saw THIS card of Larissa’s, I was so very inspired:
cardstock:  PTI  paper:  basic grey highline  stamps:  paper smooches denim & daisies/chit chat  ink:  hero art hues, gold embossing  other: italian wool, freckled fawn enamel dots
I have a TRUE appreciation for her die cutting…it took me awhile to die cut that glorious neon Italian wool felt {I was initially going to use neon cardstock, die cut everything and then switched over to the felt}.

The stitching on the pocket has been heat embossed in gold because seriously, who wouldn’t want jeans with gold stitching….hmmm…okay, maybe I better re-think the whole IRL gold stitching…that’s so NOT me…gold ballerina flats < —- that’s me.

{yes, Please!}

You’ll be seeing those Daisies alot… thanks Veronica!

The hello is from the Chit Chat set.

I teamed it up with Basic Grey’s Highline Collection.  I love it for all the black and neon goodness!

I was inspired by the Paper Smooches

Yahoo for the weekend!  Any fun plans?!

I did want to share a  pic that I posted on FB…Have you heard about the new solid Divine Twines that are available over at Whisker Graphics?
Here are a couple of them:

coral●light pink●orange●purple

In other FUN crafty news…I’m the August Guest Designer over at Create a smile!

21 thoughts on “hello pocket.”

1. What a cute card Amy. It reminds me of that line from the children's song Ring Around The Rosie…your card is a pocket full of posies. LOL. And thanks for the heads up on the twine! I love the colors!

2. What a case! Love that felt!! The gold stitching is the perfect finishing touch and I'm more a LIM girl when it comes to gold. I'd wear matt gold- but I need a stonking heel! x

3. OMG OMG OMG!! Amy this is BEYOND SWEET and right on trend with the Black and White and those so AMAZING Neon Felt Flowers!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! LOVE them!! =) I LOVE everything about this card!! THANKS also for the SWEET Mention of my Card it means a lot!! =) Well Done and THANKS SO MUCH for joining us over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!! I hope you'll play along next week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND SWEET Amy!! =)

4. Love the pops of neon!
    And woohoo on great crafty news 🙂 We went to our town's Rockabilly Festival on Saturday – car show, concerts, etc. Tiring but fun!

5. pocketful of posies!!!!!!!!!!!!! could this even BE more fabulous? ummmmm… NoOOoOoOooO!!! love, love, love! <3

6. OMGosh, this just makes me smile! Super fun use of the Highline papers here, and I LOVE the neon pop from the flowers! The combo of felt and shiny candy button centers just makes me feel like a kid in a candy store! YUM!

7. A pocket full of adorable, vibrant, fun flowers – and those background papers really make that cluster pop! Super congrats on your GD news – more of your awesome showcases to gaze at and admire! Hugs~c