CFC134: Hello

Click HERE for the PTI July Blog Hop!
We’re back with a new CAS-ual Friday challenge!

CFC134: July 25-August 22

Theme: Choose a tic tac toe row (down, across, diagonal) and create something uber cool using those prompts. ·

Remember to keep your projects Clean & Simple!

This is a pretty special challenge….it’s the last one for this Design Team term and the last one for 2014.  No worries, the challenge will be back in 2015!  Please be sure to pop over to the CAS-ual Friday Challenge blog for all the deets!

A big shout out to Michele and the AWESOME team that I had the privilege of working with!

Okay, onto my project!

I picked

Sequins *Emboss*Twine

cardstock:  pti  paper:  amy tangerine plus one  stamps:  cas-ual fridays wallfower  ink:  paper source picante embossing powder  other:  whisker graphics chevron bitty bag, divine twine solid white, studio calico wood veneer, neat & tangled tangerine/mermaid tail sequins

I had a TON of fun putting together this shaker card!   Although the focal point is quite busy, I managed to include a bunch of white space.

Make sure you check out my teamies:

Before you go…each of the Girl Friday’s has a give-a-way:

To be eligible:

Leave me a comment

Extra bonus if you play along with CFC134 (be sure to leave me a comment to tell me that you linked up!)

60 thoughts on “CFC134: Hello”

1. I love your different take on the shaker style… genius idea. Beautiful colours. Really sad that it's the last challenge for this year but you're all pencilled back in for 2015 in my diary…can't wait

2. OOOHHHH I LOVE this!! What a fun idea to use those bags as a shaker!
    AWESOME job Amy and thanks as always for the inspiration!!!

3. Way to go with the bag shaker, Amy! Such an inspired, and inspiring card in every way!! I'll miss seeing your cards at CAS-ual Fridays, but since I know where to find you…it's all good!

4. Your shaker card is ADORABLE. LOVE how you added the sequins in a sweet bag. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

5. Amy,
    First.. Thanks for commenting on my PTI BlogHop post. I'm addicted to the shaker cards and love your use of the little paper bag achieving a great and creative effect.

6. This card is brilliant! Super love it. And it's been way to long since I played along with a CF challenge…I think this has just inspired me to make time to do so.

7. I love your sweet card, Amy! Turquoise, persimmon, and kraft were our wedding colors so I'm automatically drawn to anything in that scheme! I also love how all of the white space keeps things bright and airy.

8. This is just so pretty! Love the colours you chose (especially the sequins) and have never seen those little kraft colour bags with any print on them. The chevron looks amazing!

9. Shake your beauty, Amy!! This is really adorable! Love the color choices! I'm, for sure, going to play along but haven't decided which to do… you may be having an influence here…

10. What a sweet shaker card! Love the colors and that adorable bag. Haven't linked up yet but I'm planning on it as this challenge looks too fun to miss.

11. Now that's MY kind of shaker card! Drop sequins into a cute bag and attach to the card. LOL I love it! I have always avoided shaker cards because of the extra labor with clear acetate, lots of foam dimensionals, etc. LOVE your version!