wishing you brighter days.

Click HERE for my Pretty Pink Posh Shaker Blog Hop post
I’ve been crafty shopping, alot.  I may have a slight backlog of new goodies that haven’t been given my crafty attention so I’m hoping this week will be the filled with that.

I picked up a lot of the newest Avery Elle sets from their last release.

As a Washingtonian, I needed the Weather It set!
The Green paper is Crate and the rest is Studio Calico HeyDay.

I’m playing along with the AEI♥U Color Combo Challenge:

Although this is technically my post for Sunday, I need to post it earlier so that I can link up to the challenge!

Do you see the white embossed hearts above the sentiment?

The Hero Arts Heart Brad is from thee Lisa Spangler.

Isn’t the color combo pretty?  Truthfully I find color challenges, well, a challenge.  Luckily I have a vast supply of patterned paper:)

edited to add that I’m linking up to

The Card Concept

Thanks Lesley for the reminder!

36 thoughts on “wishing you brighter days.”

1. WOW!! This is so FUN!! I LOVE your Design with the way you folded up the corner!! Too CUTE!!THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

2. Love your card and that Umbrella is awesome! I could use one this week as we are getting rain everyday and today it is pouring out.

3. Like many of the others, I love the flipped corner with sentiment under it! So whimsical! Blues and greens are such soothing colours. Beautiful!

4. I love this umbrella, it looks like it would 'cacoon' you from the elements. Love the fold-back too. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept.

5. OMGoodness, this is so adorable, and yes…perfect for a Washingtonian! Love that little umbrella. So fun with the paper piecing. And I adore the curled back corner and the white on white embossed hearts. All of this is just SO cute!

6. oh my goodness! this card is breathtaking! wow! i'm in <3 with it Amy! 🙂 wow! what a wonderful idea and amazing play on color! 🙂

7. I LOVE the way you folded that paper Amy…not only is the umbrella really cute, but that folding took it to the next level of WOW!

8. I love this new set from Avery Elle and I super love your card! Such a cool design – the turned up corner is a great detail 🙂

9. Amy, this is beautiful! LOVE all the subtle details you added like the single brad, the turned up page and the embossed hearts. Thank you so much for playing along with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!!

10. Wonderful design and sentiment, Amy! Thanks for the idea for another card I'll be sending to my dear friend battling cancer

11. Oh, that umbrella can come live at my house! Fabulous colour, and the folded edge is such an amazing special touch. Yes, indeed, another card to love…Hugs~c